Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas has come to The Good Shepherd Thrift Store in Sterling

Folks,
with money so tight these days. The best way to save money on Christmas is to buy secondhand. I've spent the last 3 days hauling holiday goods out of storage and I'm still not done. If you haven't visited the store in a while and love Christmas then you need to stop and see us. Our Christmas section is expanding to accomodate all the holiday I have stored away. Yesterday we put 10 bins full of Holiday goods on the floor.
Thrift Stores are a great way of saving money on gifts too. We still have a selection of Little Black Dress Jewelry. These are great Christmas gifts for the your special someone.
FYI - Make sure to test everything electrical before you leave. I don't have the time to stop and check everything. With the mountain of merchandise I have it's faster if I don't stop and check.
Mary